Advertise with us
What is www.miningnews.co.za
Mining News together with its quarterly print special interest publication Inside Mining, is the most important source for business intelligence in the mining news and technology market in Africa. It is accessible through multiple channels: print, newsletters, website and social media.
The Inside Mining Special Interest Publication published quarterly that brings you critical business intelligence from inside the mining industry, with a targeted audience and extended multiplatform reach opens doors for service providers across the continent.
www.miningnews.co.za is rated as Africa’s top online resource for mining industry professionals and ranks at number four in the world. Ranking criteria include social media influence, editorial content quality and Google reputation. (Feedspot, 2019)
- Print publication: Inside Mining Magazine is a quarterly publication
- Newsletter: One weekly newsletter
- Social networking integration
Traffic & Reach
Print and digimag reach
- Total print distribution: 3 832
- 4 852 digital magazine distribution to South African, African and international readers, enabling them to access it anytime, anywhere, on any device
TOTAL AUDIENCE REACH
- Newsletter subscribers 8 311
- Website page views per month 14 767
- Twitter 20 028
- Facebook 11 818
- LinkedIn 92
- Total audience reach 55 016
Newsletters and website reach
Newsletter distribution: 8 843 readers per week, promoting the magazine and offering banner advertising opportunities.
The newsletter links to www.miningne.ws, the premier website for the mining technology sector:
- 15 427 page views per month and 5 755 unique visits(*figures as at December 2015, growing monthly!)
- One weekly newsletter.
This shows that our readers are finding value in our unique, quality content. By advertising in this magazine and its related digital products, you significantly expand your engagement with your target market.
Our Readers Are Your Buyers
For a full breakdown of the industries receiving our magazine and newsletters, and visiting the website, request our rate card from one of the Miningne.ws sales consultants