Eastern Africa Mining and Energy Conference 2021
October 12 @ 9:00 am - October 14 @ 4:00 pm
The Eastern Africa Mining and Energy Conference (EAMEC) is the region’s largest and only international and local mining and energy forum designed to converge key players in the mining, oil and gas sectors.
Endorsed and supported by Kenya’s Ministry of Petroleum and Mining, and hosted by Kenya Chamber of Mines, EAMEC presents the perfect platform for stakeholders in the sector to deliberate on best practices for exploring and exploiting the extractives potential while networking. The event will take place virtually and face-to-face observing Ministry of Health and the World Health Organisation’s COVID-19 protocols.
Some of the topics to be covered at the conference include:
- Investment opportunities & challenges in the extractives sector
- Tax challenges and opportunities
- New technological trends & innovations
- Environmental dynamics in the industry
- Legislative frameworks & extractives ethics
- Investment management and finance